Pages

26 January, 2010

Typing with eyes shut...

And so the last chapter of life smacked shut.

Somewhere between a whimper and a bang, that part of life came to a screeching close. It was completely done, coming to a natural end not a moment before it was meant to; and yet it did so with all the grace of a hurtling sofa.

Six hours of driving, 48 ounces of Mountain Dew, a Red Bull and some granola later, I find myself at the beginning of What's Next.

Whatever that means.

As I am not blessed with the gift of clairvoyance, I'm left with a limited number of options.

I can try to guess, which- let's be honest- doesn't have too very great of a track record of proving successful, or try and get some sleep and let Dad worry about it.

This is going to take some time, I think, to bridge this transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment